Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back on the Mount #4


From "The Beginner's Guide to Intercessory Prayer" by Dutch Sheets.

"Fourth, a Hebron lifestyle will give you the ability to walk in great authority. King David was anointed to be king over Judah at Hebron, and he ruled from there for seven years. ......

Satan, sin, our flesh, and negative circumstances want to rule our lives, but God wants us to rule over these things....Romans 5:17 says, "For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ."

"God wants to crown us, like David, with the authority to rule in ungodly situations. Intercessors rule from Hebron."


God knows, we need to let our grace and righteousness given to us reign in ungodly situations. Unless you live in a perfect world.....I don't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God desires intercessors to see the world through their conscience.
Chuck Pierce's book GOD's unfolding battle plan has a wonderful diagram on page 72. To me, the big C line on the left is the optic nerve of the Trinity. HE "sees" with my conscience, my heart, my mind, my soul/will/emotions and my body to the extent that these are filled with HIM.
MrVince