Monday, February 27, 2006

Do you know Him....really know Him?

Salvation comes by grace not by anything you do.
Keeping thousands of rules or laws does not save anyone. God sent Jesus to pay the price that our actions never could.

D.L. Moody said, "There is no peace until we see Christ - until we can look back and see the cross of Christ between us and our sins."

I can change no man's heart. God can.

Are you in need of salvation. Of course you are if you don't know the living Christ as your life.
You will never find peace, satisfaction, contentment, purpose without Him.

This prayer will bring you to Him. Then the relationship begins to get real interesting! We all have broken lives ....turn your eyes upon Jesus....He will lead you into all truth because He is Truth.

Dear Lord,
I know that I am a sinner. On my own strength, my life is a mess, and I am not prepared to meet God. I do believe that Jesus died on that cross to pay the penalty for my sin. I want to die there with Him today. I want to be the new creation that Your Word talks about, Lord. I believe that Jesus rose from the dead. I turn from my sin today. I accept Jesus Christ by faith.
Jesus come into my life. Thank You for forgiving my sins. Thank You for Your Indwelling Presence promised to me at this moment. I give You my life. Live through me Lord, live in me Lord and lead me by Your Holy Spirit. Guide me in Your Truth...I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Welcome to the family!!!

No comments: