Thursday, July 27, 2006

So there you have it!



Okay, so Gus...a friend of mine whose advice I like to hear sometimes....and it is really good sometimes too, told me that I can be as open or as closed as Father's Holy Spirit leads me to be....... sometimes baring the soul only leads to more pain....truthfully besides Jesus.....who do you trust with your life?
The past life is just that.....I have had enough hurt and rejection in my life ...not as much as some....maybe more than some....I just don't want to think on that anymore.....I am a new creation...I would so like to live as one!

If I sound a little...hmmm....miffed....I am not....just tired of this bus trip through old neighbourhoods and looking forward with great anticipation to where He takes me today.


Psalm 73 brought this home to me in a fresh light today!

No comments: