Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today's Reminders

Devotionals

So for those of you that are into Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest", today, do you want to add an Amen to mine?

And, if you are into Harrison's "His Victorious Indwelling", well, my, my, my.....Here is a snippet from Rosalind Rinker's entry today...
"The entire matter of hearing God's voice can be greatly simplified if we remember that the Kingdom is within and the King is in His Kingdom. The Spirit of the Lord dwells within. Within the real me, within the real you dwells the Presence of God. 'Not I, but Christ lives in me,' wrote Paul, recognizing this inner Presence in his own being. We never have to go out looking for Him; He's never away from us, always near to us. God is never preoccupied, always attentive and aware."

I hope this never becomes old for me. He is there and letting me know it today! Thank You, Jesus....thank You Father.....thank You Holy Spirit.... You control the life You have given me because You are Life.

1 comment:

Walking Church said...

choir is in accord! amen