Do you know that?
1) Psalm 118 is the middle chapter of the entire Bible.
2) Before Psalm 118, Psalm 117 is the shortest chapter in the Bible.
3) After Psalm 118, Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible.
4) There are 594 chapters each before and and after Psalm 118.
5) That if you add up all the chapters except Psalm 118, you get a total of 1188 chapters.
6) Incidentally, 1188 or Psalm 118 verse 8 also is the middle verse of the entire Bible.
The central verse should have a fairly important message don't you think?
Here it is.
Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Hmmmm......Truth is stranger than fiction!