Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am Secure

Just a reminder for those of us who can only appropriate our identity over time and by repetitive review..... because sometimes it just doesn't feel like....it is the truth....He says so.

Taken from Neil T. Anderson's book... Victory Over the Darkness.

Who I Am in Christ

I am Secure....

Romans 8:1-2 I am free forever from condemnation

Romans 8:28 I am assured all works together for good.

Romans 8:31-34 I am free from any charge against me.

Romans 8:35-39 I cannot be separated from the love of God.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 I am established, anointed, sealed by God.

Colossians 3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God.

Philippians 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven.

2 Timothy 1:7 I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

Hebrews 4:16 I can find grace and mercy in time of need.

1 John 5:18 I am born of God; the evil one cannot touch me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Are Holy Sister!