Saturday, March 31, 2007

Job 28:7

Came across this verse in my reading, and it jumped. :) It is so cool when that happens.

There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen."

Seems like there is a path, a life that is beyond, or above this life in the flesh that is sought out by the predators, scavengers, of this earth. Can we see God? Through the eyes of His Son, I think we can rise above to the heavenly places.

I pray He gives us each at least a glimpse of this life that we possess and yet most of the time do not realize it. The times that I have caught just a tiny, fleeting, moment of understanding, as I rest fully in Him, leave me craving and searching, ever searching for more of that deep well of Himself and the Life that He has given me.

No comments: