Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where else would He be?

I do so love the Psalms....and He is with me....in me....and I am in Him. There can be no hiding, no fleeing, nowhere He is not....and this psalm....with so much in it about so much of Him and what He is and has done for me .....touched me today.

Psalm 139:7-12 (NKJV)

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

No comments: