Sunday, October 01, 2006

YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST



Just a reminder for those of us who can only appropriate our identity over time and by repetitive review..... because sometimes it just doesn't feel like....suck it up....it is the truth....He says so.

Taken from Neil T. Anderson's book... Victory Over the Darkness. I will highlight one section at a time.....receive slowly and apply and live in freedom, as Christ is life to you and to me.

Who I Am in Christ

I Am Accepted

John 1:12 I am God's child.

John 15:15 I am Christ's friend.

Romans 5:1 I have been justified.

1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord Jesus Christ, and I am one spirit with Him.

1 Corinthians 6:20 I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.

1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ's Body.

Ephesians 1:1 I am a saint.

Ephesians 1:5 I have been adopted as God's child.

Ephesians 2:18 I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.

Colossians 1:14 I have been redeemed and forgiven all of my sins.

Colossians 2:10 I am complete in Christ.

MORE TO COME........

No comments: